The Maryland Theatre is handicap accessible on the orchestra level only.
- There is no elevator. To reserve wheelchair spots or accessible chairs, please call the box office at 301-790-3500.
- Premium seats, front orchestra section of The Maryland Theatre.
- Wheelchair ramps upon advance notice for patrons holding lower box seat tickets.
- Permanent wheelchair platforms in orchestra level seating.
- Easily accessible chairs for those individuals who are able to transfer into our chair with arm rests that release.
- Handicap restroom facilities are conveniently located on the Orchestra level.
- The Maryland Theatre is equipped with a hearing loop that requires no additional equipment and connects directly to most hearing aids for crystal clear sound. Simply turn your hearing aid to the “T” or “MT” program. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Audiologist Dr. Karen Hamilton for assistance.
- Those without hearing aids can request a headset by providing your driver’s license at the technical desk in the rear of the theatre upon arrival.
- Please notify the box office in advance if you are in need of sign language assistance for a performance.