Contributions to the Annual Fund Campaign has been crucial to enabling the MSO to present thirty years of incredible orchestral performances in the historic Maryland Theatre, at Antietam National Battlefield, and in other concert venues throughout the region. Thanks to your support, we have been able to build the MSO into a world-class ensemble whose music-making rivals that of our big city neighbors.
Your gift to the Annual Fund Campaign stays in the community helping to keep ticket prices affordable; enabling audiences of all ages to enjoy and experience symphony concerts. Box office sales and subscriptions provide only one-third of the revenue required to bring the MSO to the stage of the historic Maryland Theatre and other concert venues.
Your gift to the Annual Fund Campaign also stays in the community helping to bring MSO music education programs and initiatives to over 25,000 youth in classrooms and other education venues throughout Washington County.
The Annual Fund Campaign runs from October through the end of the fiscal year, June 30th, each season. All contributors to the campaign receive an acknowledgment letter as a receipt for tax purposes. The MSO gratefully accepts contributions in any amount. Contributions received between today and June 30, 2013 will support the MSO’s current 2012-2013 31st Annual Season.
In addition to online gifts, contributions can also be sent by mail to: Maryland Symphony Orchestra, 30 West Washington Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740-4804. Please make your check payable to the MSO. For more information please contact Vicki Willman, MSO Director of Development at 301-797-4000 Ext. 106 or by email at email@example.com
All levels include benefits from the preceding levels.
FRIEND – Less than $100
- Become a Friend of the Symphony and be recognized in the MSO program book BRAVO! Magazine with your gift of $50 or more.
ASSOCIATE – $100 to $249
- Receive invitations to the dress rehearsals and be enrolled in the MSO Overture Club. As an Overture Club member you’ll receive email notifications of special ticket offers and upcoming educational lectures.
BENEFACTOR – $250 to $499
- Be invited to reception events and mingle with other Friends of the Symphony, MSO musicians and guest artists.
PATRON – $500 to $1,249
- Enjoy an MSO Youth Concert as our guest and be offered opportunities and invitations to participate in special social events.
CONDUCTOR’S CIRCLE - $1,250 to $2,999
- Participate in a final toast to the season with your invitation to the Conductor’s Circle celebration event.
SILVER BATON - $3,000 to $4,999
- Take part in the Conductor’s Circle celebration event and receive your special Silver Baton award.
GOLD BATON - $5,000 to $7,499
- Relish in the fun of the Conductor’s Circle celebration event and be presented your special Gold Baton award.
PLATINUM BATON - $7,500 and above
- Be presented your special Platinum Baton award at the Conductor’s Circle celebration event.